This blog is about Looking after and caring for your pet dog. I have hundreds of books on dog-keeping and will try and buy most anything to keep my pet dog happy and well cared for. I follow a life coach and have lots of self help and positive self image CD's and books that I listen to and read. I'd like to pass on ideas and help other people with getting their own world working right. I hope it will be helpful, informative and above all, that you enjoy your time on this blog!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Secret to a fun, healthy and wealthy lifestyle.



Well, I did say in an earlier post that I'd be writing about lifestyle. I follow a life coach, this is not that unusual these days, a lot of people do. It's not what you're probably thinking, if you have the same thinking that I once had. I used to think people who needed a life coach, possible could not control their own life, are these people out of control and need to be told what to do.. No- actually, surprisingly its the other way round!

The life coach is there to help and guide you, presenting you with positive support and mentor-ship. The life coach has experience in guiding people to achieve any type of success, usually covering a very wide range of occupations and activities.

Just like any coach you may have or train under, especially in sports. You will know what to do next, you just need someone there, making sure you get on with it. Someone to motivate you with pep-talks and training. This is where a life coach is necessary!

My life coach put me on a program of learning, listening to CD's and reading positive self help books. This program is a Secret! - So You need to look for it yourself. You may find a link on this blog! It is something to do with the old saying;- 'When the student is ready, the teacher will appear"!

I am fast becoming time and money free, earning more on a more regular basis and more importantly enjoying life more. I think that last one is the best part. Becoming stress free, because I know things are moving forward in my life and knowing I have a plan that I can stick to. Another good thing is that I am not doing this alone!

The life coach is there to guide me and help me with any unexpected problem's, often drawing the answers out of me, which is good, because I then know that I really do have the answers myself, its just that you cannot always see the answer when you are standing on the inside looking out. You need someone on the outside, looking in!

I know that you can find 'The Secret, to your health, wealth and happiness, if you become a student of life, be ready to learn and look out for 'The Secret'!

Woof Woof,
ChristopherJames.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Books

Dog Treat Recipes from the Dog Treat Dude.

The Covenant